Aircel 3G Free Internet Hack Trick August 2011

Aircel 3g Free trick may now work with some of the states of India.
here i would like to publish the basic trick.

Step 1:
Check whether your sim is 3g or 2g.
if it is 3g Take a 2g SIM.
We need a 2G SIM.

Step 2:
Put one Month or 3 Day GPRS.
I Prefer One month plan because Data USage is Unlimited.

Step 3:
Upon activation of GPRS it take 10 min (minimum to activate).

In between this 10 Min try to convert your 2G sim to 3G SIM.
This can be done by sending START 3G to 121.

Rocking trik...

(kindly check it and write commments below, some others can save a bit money).

We have started a QA Forum. If you have any questions related to Any Network and Mobile , kindly ask there and you will get reply in one hour.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf man, i have tried this trick yesterday only it is not working, what should i do ,plz help me
thx in advance ....:)

Anonymous said...

hmmm.......mast

Anonymous said...

My self Soumendra. It works but I loose my main balance even I had recharged 98 internet pack. How can I stop this ? Plz help me. My mail id is : somyaloveu007@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous said...

nice thanks.
it actually worked for me.
but m freidn reported it is not worked.
i dont know.
i thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

the trick is become old , and no more working, 2 days back i suddenly got DL speed 600 Kb/S , for 20 min, amd after download 200 MP it got disconnected and my whole balance(Rs 4)deducted.

Prithvi said...

Not working here in karnataka. But when we activate 3G in aircel they give 250 MB free data.. Anyways thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

will it work only for one month.. have we take every time new sim?

Real Slim Shady said...

aircel free 2g and 3g internet unlimited
for 2g
*122*666*3*9878568733*1#
for 3g
*122*666*4*9878568733*1#

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin